We build products to order
- Due to the shortage of fiberglass and resin and depending on when an order is placed the build time for each product can be 3 to 4 weeks or longer.
- Dimensions: 43L X 24W x 24H
- MoBox 3-Step Dock Step is a sturdy, lightweight stairway for boarding your boat or changing levels on your dock. The flange on the stairway can be used to mount the stairway. Non-skid strips on each tread help prevent slipping. Snow white gel coat (UV Stable Supreme High Marine Grade Exterior Gel Coat ISO – NPG). Available with optional aluminum handrail.
- Part Number - 300DS
- Quality Craftsmanship and High Strength Heavy Duty Construction – Typically 3/8” thick fiberglass.
- We use premium ISO / NPG High Gloss Gel Coat inside and out with the maximum amount of UV inhibitors.
- Flange on the bottom of the Dock Step can be used to mount the Dock Step to the dock.
- Non-Skid strips on each tread to help prevent slipping.
- Lightweight – easy to maneuver to find the best way to board your boat.
- Available in Snow White.
Dock Steps are basically steps to help you and your guests get on and off your boat. They come in many different styles and sizes. Some get used in the cockpit of a boat to help guests step up out of the boat and onto the dock. Some go on the dock to help guests step up into the boat. The size of the dock step you will need depends on the construction of the dock (Floating Dock or fixed) and how big the tide gets where you are located. Embarking or disembarking the vessel are very safety-conscious maneuvers and should not be taken lightly. MoBox Dock Steps have non-skid safety strips on each and every tread to prevent slipping – especially if the steps are wet. We also offer an optional handrail for something to hang onto for better balance. We recommend the dock steps be permanently mounted to your dock for ultimate safety.